Students who have received a Broad Prize scholarship may renew online in the link below or contact Scholarship America for renewal information.

Click Here to Renew Your Scholarship

Transfers and Change of Scholarship Amount

Students who have transferred from a two-year college or technical program to a four-year college or university may be eligible for a continuing scholarship.

Please provide your name, phone number, the name of the two-year college or technical program you have completed and the name of the college or university to which you have transferred.

If you have moved, changed schools, have a new phone number or changed your email address, we’d like to know so we can send you important updates about your Broad Prize scholarship.


If you have any questions about your scholarship, please contact Scholarship America:
T 800-537-4180
T 507-931-1682

Back to The Broad Prize Scholarship Program